Are you familiar with the social media site Pinterest? Imagine a giant bulletin board where you pin all your plans, hopes, dreams, and dreams online. Pinterest is a place to save images of things you love.
Using Pinterest in your Birth and Placenta Encapsulation business
1. People love visual content now.
2. Pins keep attracting customers and sales month after month creating "evergreen content" for you.
3. Pinterest acts like a giant display ad for free.
4. After the initial set up, there is a low time commitment to maintain your Pinterest account.
5. Content is consistently spread through new communities and by re-pinning.
6. Pinterest has one of the easiest learning curves of the common social media platforms.
7. Pinterest works well for several niches and placenta encapsulation is a great niche in your birth business.
8. Each individual pin you create is searchable on Google.
9. Pinterest itself is a commonly used search engine.
10. Pinterest actively leads consumers away from itself to the actual source document.